University of Ottawa

 University of Ottawa

Here are the links to the University of Ottawa home page.

On the Human Resources website, you will find information about your benefits and many other relevant topics.

Send questions about your benefits to, or questions about your pension to You may also send an email about any other question to, or you may also call (613) 562-5832.

You can view and edit your personal information directly in the "Workday" system. Click here to find out how. You will need your email identifier (the short version with a max. of 8 characters) and your VirtuO password to access Workday. Refer to our Email page to find out how to retrieve your identifier and/or password.

Are you looking for your T4A income tax forms (taxable benefits)?Feuillet T4a

If yes, click here to get to our "Workday" information page

Please note that a T4A form is issued by the University to the retirees who benefit from a life insurance paid by the University. The Pension revenue T4A form is mailed directly to you by 'RBC Investor & Treasury Services'. 

For Québec residents, the Healthcare Spending Account is a taxable benefit and Canada Life will send you a letter specifying the amount that should be added to your tax return (Relevé 1, letter J).